We offer boarding for dogs, cats, and small animals. All animals are treated to plenty of TLC. Boarding animals are monitored by staff and the veterinarians. Pet parents are welcome to bring blankets, toys, and/or food. All food must be in meal sized zip top bags labeled with your pets’ name. Medications must be in the original bottles labeled by a veterinarian. Supplements must be in original container.
- All dogs must be current on Bordetella and Fecal exam within 6 months
- Heartworm exam within 12 months;
- Distemper combo within 1 year
- Rabies 1 or 3 years.
All dogs must be up to date on their vaccines, and it is the owner’s responsibility to make sure that proof of current vaccination, testing and heartworm prevention in on file at the time of admission. If proof of vaccination is not available upon admission, the vaccines, testing, de-worming and/or heartworm prevention will be brought current upon admission. The client will be charge accordingly. Dogs are required to be current through the departure date of boarding on Distemper, Bordetella (within 6 months), Heartworm Test, Rabies, Fecal and/or deworming (within 6 months). Dogs are checked upon admission for fleas or ticks. If fleas are discovered the dog is required to have a flea bath, administer Comfortis, and Advantix is applied at an additional cost to owner. If ticks are discovered a tick bath and Advantix are required at an additional cost to the owner.
- All cats must be up to date on their combo vaccine (Feline Rhinotracheitis-Calici-Panleukopenia-Chlamydia Psittasci Vaccine including Feline Leukemia) within 1 year.
- Rabies within 1 or 3 years
- Fecal exam within 6 months
- All pets being boarded are to arrive between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Pick up for boarders not enjoying a bath or daycare is 8:00 am -11:00 am.
- Pick up for boarders enjoying a bath and complimentary nail trim or daycare must be picked between 3:00 - 5:00pm.
- Boarding is charged by night so you may drop your pet off as early as needed for no extra charge; however, pets must be picked up on time to avoid another day's boarding charge. Please arrive with time to fill out paperwork and to help your pet make a smooth transition into our care.